Volunteers and Sponsors
The quality Martin County Fair is made possible by the volunteer hours of many individuals and the financial support from the community. Please thank the following sponsors for making this great community event possible.
Welcome to the Fair!
The Martin County Fair is a wonderful place for the whole family to enjoy all of the events and activities that your family has grown to love about the fair over the years. As Minnesota's "Other Big Fair" the Martin County Fair features the largest number of any attractions, events and activities of any other fair in rural Southern Minnesota including:
- Quality Musical Entertainment featuring Big Name Talent such as Johnny Holm, Hairball, Little Texas, The Wendinger Band, and Chase Bryant.
- A Variety of Games, Rides and other Amusements in our Midway provided by Family Fun Shows
- Local and Regional Livestock Shows
- 4-H, FFA and Open Class Exhibits
- Business Booths featuring Specials, Sales and Giveaways
- Amateur Talent Contests for both Adults and Children
- Auto Racing at Fairmont Raceway adjoining the Fairgrounds
- Great meals and fair food from local organizations and vendors
- Farm Equipment Display and Tractor Driving Contest
- Children's Shows
- Old Time Country Music
- Pork Cook-Off
- And Much More!
The Admission Price for the 2016 Martin County Fair is as follows:
- Adults: (Age 10 years and up): Tue., Thu., Fri. and Sun. - $6.00. Wed., and Sat. - $9.00
- Children (Age 9 years and under) FREE
- Seniors (Age 62 years and up) Friday 1/2 Price Admission $3.00
- Season Pass: $20.00 in Advance / $25.00 at the Gate
- Camper Fee: $25.00 - 28' and Under
- Camper Fee: $35.00 - Over 28'
- NO CAMPFIRES ALLOWED
Attention Campers for 2017
New process for 2017 campers is as follows: Starting Sunday morning Aug 13th at 7 am you may line up your camper or another vehicle to hold your spot in the racetrack parking lot. This is the only line that will be allowed for campers. On Monday morning, Aug 14th, starting at 7 am you will be released in smallgroups by a Fairboard member only to check in. You will be required to leave vehicle in your spot until you bring camper to the fairgrounds.
Any questions call Calvin Saxton 507.236.5676 or Robbin Celander 507.236.0691
- Bank Midwest-Fairmont and Sherburn
- State Bank
- Chamber of Commerce
- First Farmers and Merchants
- Profinium- Fairmont and Truman
- Wells Federal